Monday, June 1, 2009

Discount Chocolate for Dads, Grads & You

I have to admit that I am lousy at giving gifts. Occasions like Father's Day and Graduation are times when I am supposed to be giving a nice gift, but too often I give something stupid like a flashlight, or a tie, or a zip drive and end up looking like a nerd. That is why I was so happy to find out that there is a special sale that starts today and runs through until the end of summer that gives you a nice discount on some of the best chocolate available.

The promotion is from Ghirardelli Chocolates, one of the favorite brands in the country. All you have to do is click on this coupon...

...and enter the code "SUMMER15" and you can have a discount of 15% off your purchase of $15 or more of delicious Ghirardelli chocolate.

I can't think of anything more appropriate to give as a Father's Day gift or a graduation present than a huge box of Ghirardelli chocolates. Well, maybe if I were a gift giving genius, I could, but I have to admit that this is taking the easy way out. But, heck, if you can get a nice discount as well as saving yourself any more effort, why not go for it. And while you're shopping for chocolates, might as well get a box for yourself too. Why not, it's time to celebrate summer!