Monday, July 28, 2008

The weird and wonderful web; earth's kinkiest sites

From vibrating panties to psychedelic toads

I think I figured out that www doesn't stand for world wide web, but weird and wonderful web. I am constantly being amused and entertained by the kinky and crazy things I learn about humanity by surfing the internet. Take sex, for example. According to Dan Savage, there is a sexy forum or chatline for every inclination you can think of, plus several hundreds more that you would never think of.

Do you want to find a pair of vibrating panties? No problem. Here is a 7-function remote control vibrating thong. Or maybe you're looking for some lovely penis jewelry. Here is a handsome frenum loop ring. And we can't forget sexy cage pants.

Or maybe it's not sex but drugs that you're after. Well, where else but the internet would you look to get some magical Amanita muscaria mushroom caps. By the way, these are Latvian grade A caps. No stems included, of course. Want an hallucinogen from closer to home? Well, why not pick up a Colorado river toad or two. Just milk their warty little glands, dry up the venom and light up. I hope you don't think I'm making this stuff up. My imagination isn't that good, trust me.

Ok, we've covered sex and drugs. How about rock and roll? That's too easy. Here's a story that has 'em all beat: "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll in Ancient Egypt." As I said, there's a very good reason why I love the Internet. It's more entertaining than reality TV. That's for sure!